🚀 There is no doubt that the digital world is amazing – I love how it drives the progress of humankind and can help me improve my life.
💀 But when looking closer, the effects on me often seem negative – I waste my time consuming the lives and problems of other people while not getting any closer to my own goals.
Sometimes I fear to waste my lifetime until it is too late for my dreams to become a reality.
That is why I started looking into how to avoid the bad barts of technology while still using the good. I plan to build a healthy relationship with technology, utilising it to get closer to my goals and living my own life.
Some of the areas I looked into are:
- The advantages of digital minimalism
- Mindful adoption of technology
- Analysing and understanding the bad parts
- Optimizing my digital setup
- General Thoughts
The Digital Oase is the place where I collect my thoughts, experiences, and ideas. If you are interested in the topic of mindful digital adoption as well, you are welcome to follow along on my journey.
The best way to start is to join the Digital Oase Newsletter.
- Think with digital tools, don't be the cosumer
- Technology should work for me
- Technology should be in the background
- It should help me improve my time and don't take it